Punjab Police ASI recruitment 2019 ASI Jobs vacancy: Punjab Police Recruitment Board published the new notifications of job vacancies in various departments of Police. The new notification includes the vacancies for the post of Assistant Sub- Inspector of Police (ASI), Sub- Inspector & Constable for the Male applicants. The Punjab police ASI Jobs applications are invited from the capable, eligible & interested male candidates for filling the various vacancies.
Punjab Police ASI recruitment 2019
The official website of Punjab Police ASI Recruitment is www.punjabpolice.gov.in.The notification includes following details like:
- Name of Recruitment Board: Punjab Police ASI Recruitment Board
- Post Details: ASI ( Assistant Sub- Inspector of Police)
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
<<<<Punjab Police ASI Recruitment>>>>
Like this, there are many details available in the notification.
The application forms are available in the PDF Format. The Punjab Police ASI recruitment notification has all the details of eligibility criteria’s for the various posts. The applicants must read it carefully, before filling the form.
The Punjab Police Recruitment Board is inviting the applications of the desiring, dutiful, dedicated, capable & eligible candidates to apply for the ASI jobs in Punjab Police. These golden opportunities are very rare, so candidates may not miss it.
The online application form has been released by the Punjab Police ASI Jobs Board (PPRB) on its official site so that it becomes easy for applicants to fill the form online on the given link.
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official web portal i.e. punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Then click on Punjab Police ASI Recruitment 2019 “Link” of ASI post application form.
- Read all the instructions given in the form carefully.
- In the next step, the candidate has to fill the form attentively, so that correct details may be filled and no mistake occurs.
- The aspirants have to be attentive while filling the Punjab Police ASI recruitment form, as once the form is filled and submitted, it can not be modified or edited.
- The incomplete form or form having incorrect details, form with inaccurate documents or certificates will be “rejected”.
- Then comes the “Online Payment” of application fees through Net Banking Or Debit Card.
- Finally, click on “SUBMIT” Button.
- Take out the print out of the Hard copy of filled application form for future reference & future updates.
<<<<Punjab Police Answer Key>>>>
The candidates must note down the Registration No. & ID for future updates. The Admit Card/ Hall Tickets are updated on the official site of Punjab Police Recruitment Board after the two months of notification.
It contains the Date & Schedule of Examination and the venue of Punjab Police ASI vacancy examination. It is requested by the candidates to be in touch with the official site regularly for future updates.